Bachelor Program in Pharmacy, Faculty of Pharmacy Universitas Padjadjaran aims to prepare qualified, competent and professional human resources in the field of pharmacy, national and international competitiveness, and have a sense of civic and national responsibility.
The teaching and learning process in the Bachelor of Pharmacy Study Program uses Student Centered Learning, Computer Based Learning and Self Learning methods that follow the standards of the Association of Pharmaceutical Universities and periodically evaluate and develop the curriculum following the demands of professional development, both locally and internationally. E-learning methods have also been applied to some courses.
The cumulative study expenses in the Bachelor of Pharmacy Program are 144 credits that can be completed during 8-14 semesters. After obtaining basic sciences courses, students will get pharmaceutical expertise courses from the fields of Pharmaceutics, Pharmacochemistry, Pharmacology-Toxicology and Pharmacognosy-Phytochemistry. Students are also equipped with the latest pharmaceutical sciences such as Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, Nutraceutical-Nutritional Therapy, Drug Molecular Modeling, Tissue Cell Culture Technology, New Drug Delivery System, Pharmacogenetics-Pharmacogenomics, Clinical Pharmacy and Hospital Pharmacy. The degree obtained for graduates is Bachelor of Pharmacy (S.Farm.).
The vision of the Bachelor of Pharmacy Study Program is to become an Excellent Pharmacy Program in Research and International Competitiveness by 2024.
The mission of the Bachelor of Pharmacy Study Program of the Faculty of Pharmacy are based on four grand strategies of faculty of pharmacy to which:
- Year 2007-2011: to become an excellent bachelor study Program by 2011.
- Year 2012-2016: to become an excellent bachelor study Program based on Research and national Competitiveness by 2016.
- Year 2017-2019: to become an excellent bachelor study Program based on Research and regional Competitiveness by 2019.
- Year 2020-2024: to become an excellent bachelor study Program based on Research and international Competitiveness by 2024.
The excellence of bachelor study program’ vision of the faculty is conduct the education and community service which is based on Transformative Learning and University program as follows::
- Pola Ilmiah Pokok (PIP) Unpad,.
- employing the RESPECT (Responsible, Excellent, Scientific Rigor, Professionalism, Encouraging, Creative and Trust) system.
- cultural and local values as well as international diversity
Mission of bachelor study program Faculty of pharmacy, Unpad (2012-2016) are:
- Conducting pharmacy education which fulfill the principle of equal distribution and expansion of public access
- Organizing research-based undergraduate pharmacy education that is relevant to the development of science and technology in the pharmaceutical field and meets the demands of the user community
3.Organizing professional, accountable and nationally competitive undergraduate pharmacy education
4.Carrying out research in the pharmaceutical field based on local excellence that is oriented towards scientific publications, patents and commercial products
5.Organizing community service by utilizing the results of research in the pharmaceutical field
The objectives of bachelor degree program are developed based on pharmacy professional profiles known as Nine Star Pharmacist including pharmacist as:
- scientific comprehension & research abilities,
- life long learner,
- decision maker,
- teamwork abilities, personal/professional responsibilities.
Following the graduate profiles, the objective of the graduates are defined to impart the essential competencies in pharmaceutical sciences including pharmaceutical science such as chemical and biological pharmacy and pharmaceutical technology, as well as pharmacology and social behaviour. The objectives of bachelor program in Pharmacy is to develop students who are able to:
1. Identify problems concerning drugs and its alternative solutions.
2. Carry out the pharmaceutical practice based on standard procedure
3. Prepare the dispensing of pharmaceutical dosage forms based on standard procedure
4. Apply pharmaceutical science and technology in preparing and assuring the quality of pharmaceutical dosage forms
5. Search and provide the information on drug and medications
6. Communicate and develop interpersonal relationship
7. Develop the leadership and management
8. Behave with responsibility in behavior according to law and pharmaceutical ethics
9. Comprehend the application of research and technology, as well as ability in self development
Head of Bachelor Program in Pharmacy
apt. Nasrul Wathoni, Ph.D
Secretary of Bachelor Program in Pharmacy
Winda Eka Putri, S.Sos
Herlan Suherdadi , SE
Ondi Gunawan, S.AP.
Dadang Rahmat Slamet
Iwan Setiawan Ridwan
- Prof. Dr. Resmi Mustarichie, M.Sc., Apt.
- Prof. Dr. Anas Subarnas, M.Sc., Apt.
- Prof. Dr. Jutti Levita, M.Si., Apt.
- Prof. Dr. Ajeng Diantini, M.Si., Apt.
- Dr. Marline Abdassah, MS., Apt.
- Dr. Eli Halimah, MS., Apt.
- Dr. Ida Musfiroh, M.Si., Apt.
- Rizky Abdulah, Ph.D., Apt.
- Dr. Tiana Milanda, M.Si., Apt.
- Dr. rer. nat. Anis Yohana Ch., M.Si., Apt.
- Melisa Intan Barliana, Dr. Med. Sc., Apt
- Dr. Ade Zuhrotun, M.Si., Apt.
- Nasrul Wathoni, M.Si., Ph.D., Apt.
- Ami Tjitraresmi, M.Si., Apt.
- Yoga Windu Wardhana, M.Si., Apt.
- Soraya Ratnawulan M., M.Si., Apt.
- Ellin Febrina, M.Si., Apt.
- Nyi Mekar Saptarini, M.Si., Apt.
- Iyan Sopyan, M.Si., Apt.
- Sri Agung Fitri K., M.Si, Apt.
- Holis Abdul Holik, M.Si., Apt.
- Ferry Ferdiansyah, M.Si., Apt.
- Gofarana Wilar, M.Si., Apt.
- Angga Prawira K, S.Si., MARS., Apt.
- Arif Budiman, M.Si., Apt.
- Ivan Surya Pradipta, M.Sc., Apt.
- Driyanti Rahayu, MT.
- Yedi Herdiana , M.Si., Apt.
- Danni Ramdhani, M.Si., Apt
- R. Maya Febriyanti, M.Farm., Apt
- Dika Pramita Destiani, M.Farm, Apt.
- Sandra Megantara, M.Farm. Apt
- Arif Satria Wira Kusuma, M.Si., Ap