At the beginning of each semester, students are required to make two types of registration, namely administrative registration and academic registration.
- Application is carried out to fulfill stipulated administrative requirements and to obtain a student card;
- For new students, the following registration requirements apply:
- Pass the test/selection set.
- Bring an exam/selection card.
- Show original or required undergraduate diploma and submit a certified copy.
- Fill out and submit the registration form again.
- Pay the semester fee for the applicable semester.
- For existing students, the following registration requirements apply:
- Pay the semester fee for the applicable semester according to the registration schedule.
- Show the last / still valid student card.
- Students who do not carry out semester fee (her registration) are not allowed to carry out Study Plan Card (SPC) and are not entitled to academic services at the faculties and study programs.
Academic registration is carried out to obtain permission to participate in academic activities. The academic registration rules are as follows:
- Registration is carried out at the Sub Division of Education (SDE) of the Faculty of Pharmacy by submitting proof of semester fee payment or semester fee Deferral Approval Letter;
- Students are required to take a Study Plan Card (SPC), fill it out with the guardian lecturer.
- After being signed by the student and lecturer guardian, SPC is submitted to the SDE according to the predetermined schedule.
- Students will not receive any academic services as long as they do not register in the current semester.