Notice for workshop participants:
- Workshop will be held at Udayana University, Jimbaran Campus
- Participants are required to bring their own laptops, with the recommended specifications as follows:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Core i3/i5/i7 or an equivalent AMD processor
- Memory: Minimal RAM 4 GB
- Hard disk: Sufficient hard disk storage (free space > 20 GB)
- Workshop modules and all required software, will be provided by the committee
Notice for oral presenters:
- Please bring your presentation slides with a Windows-readable USB flash memory. Memory Card and floppy disk are not acceptable. Confirm the absence of viruses in your media in advance.
- The following OS and applications will be provided:
*OS – Windows 10
*Applications – PowerPoint 2016 for Windows
- Define the name of the presentation file as:“[Presentation No.]_[Name of Presenter].pptx”.
Note:“.pptx” are file extensions (single-byte numerical and alphabetical characters).
- Bring your pptx files no latter than 2 hours before your presentation schedule to seminar committee on registration desk. You cannot edit your data in the presentation room.
- At the beginning of your presentation, the first slide is displayed on the screen as a slide show. Use the mouse and keyboard on the stage to flip your presentation. A laser pointer is provided on the stage.
- General Rules :
- Length of Presentation: 8 minutes, Discussion: 7 minutes (Total: 15 minutes)
- For the designated sessions – The allotted time for other presentations will be guided by moderator.
- Please keep your time, though no limit is set for the number of slides allowed for each presentation.
- Official language is English.
Notice for poster presenters:
- Please print your own poster in the following format:
Poster divided into:
- Introduction/Research Background
- Result and Brief Discussion
2. Poster participants must be on beside of their posters during the poster session